1 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom cabin for 1-2 adults
(1 queensize bed + 1 twin size bed)
* child for free, but bring child's own bedding)
1. Night $160
2. Night $150
3. Night $140
4. Night $130
5. Night $120
6. Night $110
7. Night $100
8. Night $90
9. Night $80
(second room/bathroom will be locked and unoccupied; the whole porch is yours to use)
2 Bedroom/ 2 Bathroom Cabin
For 2- 4 adults
(2 queensize beds + 2 twin size beds)
* children for free, but bring their own bedding
1. Night $320
2. Night $300
3. Night $280
4. Night $260
5. Night $240
6. Night $220
7. Night $200
8. Night $180
9. Night $160
2 Bedroom/ 2 Bathroom cabin
Family discount for a
family of a maximum of 2 adults and children
(2 queensize beds + 2 twin size beds)
*bedding for 4 , extra children for free, but bring their own bedding
1. Night $240
2. Night $225
3. Night $210
4. Night $195
5. Night $180
6. Night $165
7. Night $150
8. Night $135
9. Night $120
- Sorry, no pets due to allergies and our ranch animals
-check in 4pm, check out 11 am (sometimes earlier check in and /or check out at noon is possible, please ask Kathy short notice)
- a $75 non-refundable downpayment by etransfer confirms a booking. If guests cancel until 1 week before arrival and we can rent out to somebody else, $50 will be returned
- Balance due 1 week before arrival by etransfer, if guests need to cancel after balance payment, the amount paid minus $75 will be returned
- no wifi at the ranch, but cell phones work
- Each cabin has a BBQ grill with side burner on the covered porch (no kitchen), has a bathroom (or 2 bathrooms if bigger cabin is rented) and is heated. Bedding, towels etc provided for each paying person
- Text or email Kathy with a booking/ inquiry :
Text 403 846 7657 . Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How early can we book for next year and how early do you book up for summer?
" You are welcome to book anytime for next year (May - September 2024). This year(2023) by January most days in July were booked up as well as some the rest of the summer . For dates I'm already booked up I can email you with recommendations for other accommodations or take you on a list in case of cancelations."
- Can we bring our dog, cat, horse etc?
" sorry, due to consideration to our ranch animals, other guests and allergies we are not set up for guests' animals"
- Can we ride horses at your ranch?
" we don't offer horseback riding, but there are several trail riding places in the area where you can book a ride. Our gentle horses are on the pasture to be petted anytime you like"
- Does your cabin have a kitchen and a microwave?
" no kitchen+ no microwave in the cabins; guests use the gas BBQ with side burner on the covered porch. Frying pans and pots are provided. Or cook over the campfire. The cabin has a small fridge, toaster, dishes, mugs, wine glasses, coffee maker, hot water kettle, coffee and tea supplies, salt and pepper, salad bowl, whisk, can opener"
- is there Wi-Fi at the ranch?
" we don't have Wi-Fi at the ranch; guests enjoy to unplug. But cell phones work. It is a great way to be away from electronics, being outdoors, on a rainy day play a board or card game, read a book"
- Can we book our wedding at your ranch?
" we are too small for a wedding, unless it is an elopement. Renting both cabins for 4-8 adults will give you great privacy, you will be the only guests at our ranch. Kathy can recommend very nice marriage commissioners that would come to our ranch to hold the ceremony"
- Do we have our privacy?
"yes, it is self check-in by key box code. The cabin and surrounding will be your very private space during your stay. No housekeeping during your stay.You might see Kathy and Marty fixing a fence or sitting on their ranch house porch or petting their horses; you are always very welcome to come for a chat. Or for questions send off a text message"
- Is the Gas BBQ grill and everything else clean?
" Kathy cleans everything thoroughly, guests are happy how clean everything is. The gas BBQ is completely cleaned before guests' arrival. "